During the 2016-17 season, 13 racedays are scheduled for the Matamata Racing Club. These include two hugely popular Saturday fixtures, the J Swap Contractors Matamata Breeders' Stakes Premier race meeting in February and the Team Wealleans Matamata Cup Feature Raceday in October, plus a very successful Twilight Christmas at the Races, proudly supported by Noble & Lee, race meeting in December.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Overall naming rights for an entire raceday and the main race of the day, which includes race book front cover naming rights.
- Overall naming rights for an entire raceday, which includes race book front cover naming rights.
- Individual race naming rights.
The cost of these opportunities depends on the status of the raceday - Premier, Feature or Industry day - the time of the year and day of the week the race meeting is held.
MARKETING EXPOSURE INCLUDES:
- Nationwide exposure on Trackside television, approximately 220,000 viewers.
- Nationwide exposure on Radio Trackside, approximately 120,000 listeners.
- Australian television exposure.
- A full page advertisement in the official race book for each race sponsored.
- Your race name printed on every race ticket sold in every bar, TAB, club and racecourse in New Zealand.
- The right to erect signage at the winning post, in the birdcage area and the right to display marketing material, on-course, on the day, e.g. your vehicles, brochures, banners.
- Sponsors' lounge tickets (number depending on the value of the sponsorship) which includes, lunch and beverage for the day in the Kaimai Sponsors Lounge, as well as sponsors parking privileges.
Rob and Andrea Leahy from Two Tones Cafe & Catering are the preferred on-course caterers and will provide raceday catering.
The Matamata Racing Club looks forward to working with you, ensuring positive outcomes for all parties, including the community.
If you would like to learn more about sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com.